So, you’re interested in taking your hemp hobby to the next level, and, have even found that detla-8 is the ultimate cannabinoid for you due s to its incredibly bliss-inducing, manageable psychoactive effects. Anyone out there who is interested in making delta-8 THC part of their daily routine, then you are far from alone. Delta 8 has become a staple of the industry, and the large majority of its users find that it really takes their daily regimen to the next level thanks to its multitude of valuable properties.
Getting That Delta-8 Routine Down Pat
If you’re ready to take delta-8 daily, allow us to help you come up with the perfect daily routine to ensure maximum satisfaction.
#1: Ask Yourself What Your Goals are with Delta-8 THC
First off, you want to consider what it is that you’re trying to get out of taking delta-8 THC daily. Is it that you love the mellowing buzz that helps you chill out after a long day? Does delta-8 THC help you at bedtime when you’re tossing and turning? Or is it great for helping you manage physical discomfort that bothers you first thing in the morning? Without a clear goal in mind, you’ll have a harder time choosing a product, and knowing exactly where it fits into your routine.
#2: Consider the Different Types of Delta-8 Products Available
At Gas Canna, our delta-8 THC distillate can be found in a variety of product types. And, each product type can suit a specific goal and daily need. How the delta-8 is consumed has a lot to do with what the effects will feel like once they absorb into the body. Consider each product type carefully:
- Delta-8 Flower: This is raw hemp flower infused with pure delta-8 distillate, and this is great for those who love smoking the plant, as well as those who just want the purest, most natural form of the plant possible. Delta-8 flower comes in lots of great strain options, and anytime we inhale delta-8 and other cannabis compounds, we can feel the effects in mere minutes, with the most potent high that can last for up to a few or so hours. Plus, there is a large selection of strains to choose from.
- Delta-8 Disposable Vapes: One type of vaping product that’s ready to use out of the box, and never need any kind of maintenance whatsoever. They also come in lots of great strains to choose from.
- Delta-8 Vape Cartridges: Act just like disposable vapes, but they’re pre-filled carts that are used with a separate vaping device.
- Delta-8 Gummies: Allow you to feel the high of delta-8 for up to 8 hours, and can take up to a couple of hours to fully kick in. Plus, they’re known for their powerful body high effect that can feel heavenly for the muscles.
#3: Give Some Thought to the Strains That are Out There
Many of our delta-8 products come in a variety of strains. The strain of cannabis has a huge role in the effects that you’ll feel, as well as its flavor profile, thanks to the unique configuration of terpenes found in each one.
- Sativa strains are excellent for daytime, since their cerebral buzz is uplifting and often motivating.
- Indica strains can give you a nice lazy feeling and a powerful body high that makes you want to lay down.
- Hybrid strains give you something in between the two, since they are a cross between indica and sativa strains.
#4: Be Mindful of Timing
Timing matters a lot, and as a newbie, we always recommend taking delta-8 when you have several hours with no real responsibilities, so you can enjoy the high without any disruptions. But overall, when you take delta 8 is important to consider. For instance, you don’t want to take our melatonin-infused delta-8 gummies in the daytime, since these gummies are formulated for sleep.
#5: Use Delta-8 Responsibly
Always be responsible with delta-8 THC. This means that you should not drive when it’s in your system, as that can be very dangerous. Basically, avoid anything risky that requires full presence of mind & body, since delta-8 THC’s intoxicating qualities can cause impairment. Also, be aware that not everyone loves second-hand hemp vapor, so be courteous if you plan to vape or smoke delta 8.
#6: Adjust if Desired
At some point, you may decide it’s time to make adjustments to your routine. Maybe the strain you ended up with isn’t giving you the results you wanted. Or, maybe your needs have changed, and now you think a different product type is suitable. Keep in mind, too, that you can take more than one delta-8 product daily. For example, some people swear by a sativa vape in the afternoon, but still prefer our gummies at nighttime.