Any Pennsylvanian who is intrigued by the mellowing high that delta-8 THC promises, well, you’re not alone. Delta-8 THC has become hugely popular in the last couple of years, but it’s always important to be up to date on your state’s laws regarding the cannabinoid, while also knowing how to shop for only the highest-quality delta-8 products that exist on today’s market.
Is Delta-8 THC Legal in Pennsylvania?
Delta-8 THC is, in fact, fully legal in Pennsylvania, thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, which federally legalized all hemp products that contain a maximum of 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight. The Keystone State sticks to this legislation, and so there are no restrictions when it comes to how much delta-8 THC you can purchase or possess, nor the types of products you’re allowed to buy. You just need to be a legal adult in order to purchase delta-8 products there.
For more information, check out our state-by-state list here.
Top Places to Buy Delta-8 Products in Pennsylvania
Online Hemp Retailers
When it comes to finding the highest-quality delta-8 THC possible, go with a reputable online hemp retailer like Gas, as you will find only premium delta-8 THC disposable vape pens, cartridges, gummies, and flower, all containing carefully sourced ingredients and organic, fully lab-tested hemp. Our products are affordable, and can be found in lots of unique strains, flavors, etc. to keep our customers fully satisfied. Plus, we ship delta-8 products to all areas of PA, including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Allentown, Erie, Gettysburg, Pottstown, Wilks-Barre, Altoona, Johnstown, West Chester, Mechanicsburg, Greensburg, Williamsport, Hazelton, Stroudsburg, Norristown, King of Prussia, Doylestown, New Hope, Downingtown, Quakertown, Coatesville, Phoenixville, and more, with fast shipping and discreet packaging.
If a vape store in your area carries delta-8 products, it’s best to make sure that they’re carrying a reputable brand. You see, since these types of businesses don’t specialize in hemp, they may or may not have stringent quality standards when it comes to delta-8 THC.
Places to Avoid When Shopping for Delta-8 Products
First off, we do not recommend purchasing delta-8 products from a gas station or a convenience store. Essentially, these places are concerned with selling products for cheap, and have low quality standards overall. Also, steer clear from people selling delta-8 products through social media or Craigslist if they don’t have a business license, along with anyone trying to sell these goods on a third-party marketplace like eBay.
Why Buying Delta-8 Products Online Then is Always the Preferred Option
Truth is, purchasing delta-8 products online rather than from a local store will leave you feeling far more satisfied overall. Local stores just don’t see enough demand to incentivize businesses to maintain strict quality standards or offer a tremendous product selection, and low local demand means products aren’t as fresh as they can be. Online is preferred for these main reasons below:
- More Delta-8 Products to Choose From: By purchasing delta-8 products online rather than locally, you can explore a larger selection of product types, strains, milligram strengths, and more, because online companies can carry more inventory.
- More Affordable Delta-8 THC: Without having to deal with heavy overhead costs that come with operating a brick-and-mortar store, online retailers are able to sell their products for lower prices.
- Higher Quality Standards: Online delta-8 THC companies are known to maintain stricter quality standards, since the online marketplace has become so competitive that companies have to work very hard to keep customers interested in their products and satisfied with what they offer.
- Deals and Bundles: Most online companies offer fantastic deals and special offers throughout the year to lure in new customers, while selling products in bundles so that customers can stock up on their favorite formulas while saving money at the same time.
- Fresher Delta-8 Products: Popular online companies like Gas enjoy high traffic which leads to a fast product turnover rate. This means that the delta-8 products are always sold fresh.
- More Convenience: Purchasing delta-8 goods online is definitely more convenient, since you can enjoy top-shelf products delivered directly to your door, never having to step foot outside.
Most Popular Types of Delta-8 Products You Can Find in Pennsylvania That’re Available at Gas!
Now, we can get to the part you’ve most likely have been waiting for - making a delta-8 purchase in Quaker State. But, before you proceed, take into consideration just some of the most popular product types that exist in the marketplace, especially on our website.
- Delta-8 THC Vapes (Disposable Vape Pens and Cartridges): Offer a fast-acting and potent way to enjoy delta-8 distillate and terpenes in the form of a vapor that’s inhaled into the lungs. Both disposable vapes and 510-threaded vape carts come in a nice variety of strains
- Delta-8 THC Flower: These are raw hemp flower buds, in a variety of strains, infused with pure delta-8 distillate to provide an amazingly psychoactive high.
- Delta-8 THC Edibles: Gummies and other edibles taste absolutely delicious, and they allow for up to 8-hours of psychoactive effects that come with a uniquely potent body high.