Delta-8 THC, with its mild and oh-so blissful-inducing high, is one of the most popular derivatives of the hemp plant on the market. As a West Virginian, you might be eager to enjoy what this cannabinoid has to offer, but with some states banning delta-8 THC, it’s more important than ever to be fully aware of what West Virginia law says about its legality, while being extra mindful about who you’re buying it from.
Is Delta-8 THC Legal in West Virginia?
Luckily, delta-8 THC is legal under West Virginia law, as a result of the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, which made hemp products federally legal, assuming they contain a maximum of 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight. The state follows this legislation, and so there are no limits when it comes to how much delta-8 THC you can purchase, how much you can possess or what kinds of products you can buy. However, to buy delta-8 products, you must prove that you’re of adult age.
For more information, check out our state-by-state list here.
Top Places to Buy Delta-8 Products in West Virginia
Online Hemp Retailers
If you want to know you’re getting only top-shelf delta-8 THC, your best option is to go with a reputable online hemp retailer like Gas where you can certainly enjoy only the finest and most effective delta-8 THC vape cartridges, disposable vape pens, flower, and gummies, all made with only fresh ingredients and organic, fully lab-tested hemp derivatives. Our products are affordable, are available in a fantastic variety of strains, flavors, etc. to keep our customers happy. Plus, we ship delta-8 products to all areas of WV, including Huntington, Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Beckley, Wheeling, and more, with very quick shipping and discreet packaging.
If a vape store in your area carries delta-8 products, try to make sure that they’re carrying a reputable brand. Since these types of businesses don’t specialize in hemp-based goods, they may or may not have strict quality standards when it comes to delta-8 THC in general.
Places to Avoid When Shopping for Delta-8 Products
To start, we do not recommend buying delta-8 products from a gas station or a convenience store. These places are concerned with selling products for cheap, and even have low quality standards overall. Also, stay far away from people selling delta-8 products through social media or Craigslist if they don’t have a business license, along with anyone trying to sell these goods on a third-party marketplace like eBay.
Why Buying Delta-8 Products Online Then is Always the Preferred Option
Here’s the reality, buying delta-8 products online rather than locally will leave you feeling like a more satisfied customer. Local stores don’t typically have enough demand to justify strict quality standards or large product selection, and rarely are these products fresh. In fact, online is preferred for these main reasons below:
- More Delta-8 Products to Choose From: By purchasing delta-8 products online rather than locally, you can explore a larger selection of product types, strains, milligram strengths and more, because online companies can carry more inventory.
- More Affordable Delta-8 THC: Without having to deal with heavy overhead costs that come with operating a brick-and-mortar store, online retailers are able to sell their products for lower prices.
- Higher Quality Standards: Online delta-8 THC retailers tend to have stricter quality standards, because the online marketplace has become so competitive that companies have to work very hard to keep customers interested in their products and satisfied with what they offer.
- Deals and Bundles: Most online companies offer great sales and deals throughout the year to lure in new customers, while selling products in bundles so that customers can stock up on their favorite formulas while saving money at the same time.
- Fresher Delta 8 THC Products: Well-known online companies like Gas enjoy high traffic which leads to a fast product turnover rate. This means that the delta-8 products are always sold fresh.
- More Convenience: Purchasing delta-8 goods online is obviously more convenient, since you can enjoy top-shelf products delivered directly to your door, never having to step foot outside.
Most Popular Types of Delta-8 Products You Can Find in West Virginia That’re Available at Gas!
Now, we can get to the part you’ve most likely have been waiting for - making a delta-8 order in West Virginia. But, before you move forward with this, take into account just some of the most popular product types that exist in the marketplace, especially on our website.
- Delta-8 THC Vapes (Disposable Vape Pens and Cartridges): Offer a fast-acting and potent way to enjoy delta-8 distillate and terpenes in the form of a vapor that’s inhaled into the lungs. Both disposable vapes and 510-threaded vape carts come in a nice variety of strains
- Delta-8 THC Flower: These are raw hemp flower buds, in a variety of strains, infused with pure delta-8 distillate to provide an amazingly psychoactive high.
- Delta-8 THC Edibles: Gummies and other edibles taste absolutely delicious, and they allow for up to 8-hours of psychoactive effects that come with a uniquely potent body high.