Hawaiians who love psychoactive cannabinoids will want to get their hands on hexahydrocannabinol (HHC), a new discovery in the hemp plant that promises a high very much on par with delta-9 THC. But lately, some states have been changing around their hemp laws, making things confusing for cannabinoid lovers. That brings us to this question, is HHC fully legalized in Hawaii, and if so, where should someone go to buy only high-quality and authentic HHC-infused product?
Is HHC Legal in Hawaii?
Hexahydrocannabinol is semi-legal in Hawaii as a result of the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, which made hemp products federally legalized, as long as they contain a maximum of 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight. The state recognizes this piece of legislation, and so has no restrictions on the amount of HHC a person can buy or how much they can possess. However, for HHC products, you can only buy non-oral and non-inhalable products. Regardless, you need to be of legal adult age in order to purchase HHC.
For more information, check out our state-by-state list here.
Top Places to Buy HHC Products From in Georgia
Online Hemp Retailers
The top option for purchasing high-quality HHC products is through a reputable online hemp retailer like Gas. Our products are affordable, while coming in all sorts of strains, flavors, etc. to keep our customers happy. Gas even ship HHC products to all areas of HI, including Honolulu, Hawi, Volcano, Hilo, Kailua,, and more, with very quick shipping and discreet packaging.
If a vape store in your area carries HHC products, you will need to make sure that they’re carrying a reputable brand. Because these types of businesses don’t specialize in hemp, they may or may not have strict quality standards when it comes to hexahydrocannabinol.
Places to Avoid When Shopping for HHC Products
Getting right to it, we do not recommend buying HHC products from a gas station or a convenience store. These places are concerned with selling products for cheap, and even have low quality standards overall. Also, steer clear from people selling HHC products through social media or Craigslist if they don’t have a business license, along with anyone trying to sell HHC goods on a third-party marketplace like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace, just to name a few.
Why Buying HHC Products Online Then is Always the Preferred Option
Overall, buying HHC products online rather than through a local store will leave you feeling like a more satisfied customer. Local stores don’t typically have enough demand to justify strict quality standards or large product selection, and rarely are these products fresh.
Online is preferred for these main reasons below:
- More HHC Products to Choose From: By purchasing HHC products online rather than locally, you can explore a larger selection of product types, strains, milligram strengths and more, because online companies can carry more inventory.
- More Affordable HHC: Without having to deal with heavy overhead costs that come with operating a brick-and-mortar store, online retailers are able to sell their products for lower prices.
- Higher Quality Standards: Online HHC companies are known to maintain stricter quality standards, since the online marketplace has become so competitive that companies have to work very hard to keep customers interested in their products and satisfied with what they offer.
- Deals and Bundles: Most online companies offer great sales and deals throughout the year to lure in new customers, while selling products in bundles so that customers can stock up on their favorite formulas while saving money at the same time.
- Fresher HHC Goods: Popular online companies like Gas enjoy high traffic which leads to a fast product turnover rate. This means that the HHC goods are always sold fresh.
- More Convenience: Buying HHC products online is definitely more convenient, since you can enjoy top-shelf formulas delivered directly to your door, never having to step foot outside.